Gen II is seeking an Accountant to join its Management Company services department. This role requires a detailed and organized individual with the ability to manage several accounting projects simultaneously in a timely manner.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage client communications and requests
- Completion of monthly general ledger close, preparation, and maintenance of workpapers
- Preparation of financial statements and footnote disclosures
- Liaise with client’s third-party auditors and tax accountants
- Cash processing and bank reconciliations
- Payroll recording and reconciliation
- Assist with new client set-ups and transitions
- Assist with Accounts Payable function
- Assist with the annual Form 1099 process
- Complete “ad-hoc” and special projects as needed
Job Requirements, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in public accounting and/or in the financial services sector
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to design spreadsheets
- Heightened attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$75,000, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. Please note that the actual salary offered within that range will depend on the candidate’s experience level.
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that all US employees are required to work a hybrid schedule, comprised of two (2) days a week in our office and three (3) days remotely.