Gen II Fund Services LLC is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join its Management Company services department. This role requires a detailed and organized individual to manage a team of professionals that ensure timely, accurate daily invoice processing on behalf of Gen II’s Management Company clients.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide active management and oversight to all Accounts Payable team members
- Direct and distribute daily workflow across team members
- Review invoice payment requests for proper authorization
- Review accounts payable invoice entries for accuracy and proper expense and project coding through an electronic bill payment system
- Review wire transfers through online banking portals
- Ensure accuracy of daily cash recording in accounting general ledger
- Monitor Accounts Payable aging and returned payments
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting metrics to senior management
- Oversee the annual Form 1099 process for all clients
- Interact directly with clients as needed.
- Complete “ad-hoc” and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience with accounts payable.
- Positive Attitude and willingness to learn
- Prior management experience required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work on several initiatives concurrently
- Willingness to partner with others across the firm and comfortable interacting with team members of all levels
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts, particularly where it relates to Accounts Payable
- Familiarity with electronic bill-paying systems. Experience with Bill.com is a plus.
- Highly proficient with Accounts Payable subledger systems. Experience with Sage Intacct is a plus.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for working with people and staff development