Gen II Fund Services LLC is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join its Management Company services department. This role requires a detailed and organized individual with the ability to manage several accounting and administrative projects simultaneously in a timely manner. Experience in the financial services sector is a plus, but not a requirement. Previous banking experience is a plus.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Process accounts payable through an electronic bill-paying system on a weekly basis
- Prepare wire transfers through Silicon Valley Bank and Bank of America online banking portals on a weekly basis
- Daily cash recording in accounting general ledger
- Reconciliation of cash accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare analyses of cash receipts and disbursements
- Assist with preparation of cash forecasts, based on historical trends
- Assist with the annual Form 1099 process
- Provide support to the Senior Accountants and Directors
- Complete “ad-hoc” and special projects as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience with accounts payable or bookkeeping required.
- High school diploma required / some college preferred. General understanding of accounting concepts preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required. Knowledge of Excel is required.
- Familiarity with electronic bill-paying systems preferred. Experience with Bill.com a plus.
- Familiarity with accounting software preferred. Experience with Intacct a plus.
- Heightened attention to detail, highly organized and efficient.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to process a large volume of transactions with accuracy.
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.