Business Development Director – Dallas, TX
NYC-based Fund Administration firm is looking for a Business Development Director to focus on new business opportunities primarily from the private equity and private real estate sector. The position will report to the principal – Business Development and will have specific revenue objectives.
- Generate new business for the firm through the creation of new opportunities with existing newly forming Private Equity and Private Real Estate firms
- Identify opportunities to sell administration services to Private Equity firms seeking to improve their operational processes and workflows
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with industry centers of influence, including audit, tax and legal advisory firms, consultants, limited partners, investment bankers, and other advisors
- Attend industry networking events and conferences
- Keep track of new industry, legal and fiscal developments, anticipate changes in the target market’s needs, and translate this into opportunities for the firm.
Job Requirements, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated learning agility and self-motivation
- Experience with Salesforce as a sales tool
- Ability to work both individually and within a group structure
- Able to assist in the creation and execution of targeted outreach efforts
- Base knowledge of the private real estate and private equity industry
- Prior sales experience is an important asset
- Salary will be a combination of base plus commission and is commensurate on experience and success.
The salary range for this position is $130,000-$170,000, in addition to a discretionary bonus and comprehensive benefits package. Please note that the actual salary offered within that range will depend on the candidate’s experience level.
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.