- Set up the Reporting function; define scope of delivery and planning; resource requirement and organization
- Operationally manage all reporting deliveries included in annex IV:
- Monitor the daily/monthly/quarterly/Half yearly/Annual reporting (i.e Lux regulatory, AIFM, PFIC, SEC, CRS/Fatca)
- Ensure to meet the deadlines
- Organize the team around the planning
- Ensure high quality review on investor reporting
- Participate to the maintenance and deployment of reporting processes and procedures to meet requirements set out within ISAE 3402
- Manage reporting development projects and automation and assisting in the development of any new products, in collaboration with Business Analysts and Transformation team.;
- Review KPIs for reporting activities and report to Management and Quality Control
- Acting as technical support for the Operations team including managers, sharing knowledge, providing guidance on reporting activities, and providing training where needed or requested, including the coordination on complex reporting work
- Share expertise at internal and external presentations, as needed.
- Participate to prospective client’s pitches and help with business development activities, representing Gen II’s Reporting function.
- Handle Client’s escalation points for Reporting matters in scope of Reporting team.
- Support the operations director in the implementation of the new reporting function
- Conduct weekly operations meeting with managers, focussing on reporting activities and reporting development projects
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Clients reporting requirements and coordinate the implementation of new Client reporting when necessary, as per the specificities agreed with Clients, in collaboration with Client Services team.
- As a general mind-set, you will be asked to ensure that GEN II Luxembourg Services best practices and key policies are applied and significant issues are brought to the attention of the Management
- BAC+3 in accounting, finance or a similar recognized accountancy qualification
- 7+ years of relevant experience in private equity fund administration in Luxembourg
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg corporate laws and structures, any specific PERE sector knowledge (e.g. SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF, RAIF, SLP) is considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including contributing to and being part of a strong team spirit
- Result-orientated with a sense of responsibility and commitment to delivering quality work
- Ability to work autonomously, taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills complemented by a “can do” attitude
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), any other language is considered an asset
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, any knowledge of eFront would be an advantage