Regulatory Reporting Analyst M/F
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key member of our team and to participate in the setting up of a new Reporting function. The role reports to the Manager in charge of reporting activities in the operations team.
- Contribute to the preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly internal and external reporting (Client consolidated, Data management)
- Support the reporting manager in completion of the necessary reporting required by the regulatory authorities (AIFMD, Form PF, U1.1, TPT, S2.13, K3, O4, PFIC)
- Assist in the reconciliation of regulatory reporting and highlight any inconsistency and gaps across different reports
- Understand respective client specifics and variances
- Responsible for submitting Financial Statements, Management Letters to the regulators and assist the manager with AIF BCL registration
- Assist on the preparation of the necessary KPI’s reporting due by the AIFM on their AIFs;
- Participate to ad hoc projects on reporting including contribution to the continuous improvement of the internal procedures, and participate in the system testing
- Preparation, interpretation of periodic management accounts, reporting and analysis in specific format and subject to deadlines agreed with the Treasury and Reporting & Controlling leader.
- Mailbox monitoring
- Take full ownership of the assigned responsibilities.
- BAC+3 in accounting, finance or a similar recognized accountancy qualification
- Fluent in French or English (working knowledge of English is mandatory), any other language is considered as an asset;
- Good knowledge of the standard reports used within the real estate or private equity sector
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards preferably gained within the real estate or private equity sector.
- Good understanding of the reporting challenges faced by PERE players. Experience in a similar position preferably in Luxembourg within a service provider or a domiciliation company for PERE assets is a strong asset.
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg corporate laws and structures, any specific PERE sector knowledge (e.g. SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF, RAIF, SLP) is considered an asset
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including contributing to and being part of a strong team spirit
- Result-orientated with a sense of responsibility and commitment to delivering quality work
- Ability to work autonomously, taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills complemented by a “can do” attitude
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), any other language is considered an asset
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, any knowledge of eFront , Plexus would be an advantage