Project – Technology Analyst M/F
As an IT analyst you will be mainly focused on developing and enhancing GEN II platforms, which includes Fund administration platforms, TMS system, and in-house applications.
Your role will not be restricted to that, as you will also work on several topics, including users support, the maintenance, the improvement and the integration of Fund accounting platforms and the TMS used by GEN II users. You will be liaising with the business to collect the needs on the different projects, and you will participate to the technical development of new solutions.
- Business support:
- Assist and support business teams on the day-to-day requests.
- Act as an IT referent for the business users by mastering different in-house platforms and the interfaces (Fund accounting platforms to TMS mainly).
- Business analysis:
- Analyze and challenge business requirements to implement new features in the existing platforms
- Work on the interface between the TMS and the banks to be integrated (Mapping, Data analysis, Testing…)
- Identify possible enhancements in the existing systems.
- Act as a business analyst by learning the core business (Private equity, Accounting, SWIFT Payments…)
- Project management:
- Participate to the project of banks integration.
- To be part of new projects including Fund accounting platform, Treasury Management System, data migrations…
- To handle a portfolio of projects/tasks and be able to manage/communicate the daily progress.
- Work closely with the different project actors.
- Manage, develop and maintain data interfaces between Fund accounting platforms and the treasury management system.
- Develop reports and features in accounting platforms.
- Ensure the security of the information systems , communication lines and equipment
- Report breaches and problems to management
- Follow all internal trainings for security and compliance
- Master/Engineering degree in computer science, IT or project management.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Experience/Knowledge of programming in SQL.
- Willingness to learn SWIFT messages (MT101, MT103, MT940).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to manipulate large sets of data.
- Fast learning and ability to adapt quickly to a new environment.
- Ability to prioritize, think independently, and handle multi-tasks.
- High analytical ability and thinking out of the box.
- Strong attention to details
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of eFront or any other Fund Accounting platform
- Knowledge of a treasury management system
- Knowledge of Private equity/Real estate or corporate finance