Candidate will join our Denver office and be responsible for oversight of Gen II’s Treasury Operations team, which provides a suite of services to Gen II clients. Responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Full ownership and oversight for the operation and maintenance of Gen II’s Treasury Management System
- Facilitate all cash movements on behalf of Gen II’s clients
- Build, enhance, and enforce Treasury policies and procedures to ensure controls are maintained and risk is mitigated
- Onboarding of new clients onto the Treasury Platform
- Oversee relationship with key vendors including Treasury Management System vendor and SWIFT gateway provider
- Actively manage team of 10-15 treasury professionals
- Engage with Client Service and Technology teams as needed
The ideal candidate is a seasoned treasury professional who has extensive experience running a Treasury Management System. The candidate should have a mix of treasury knowledge, operational experience, and systems acumen combined with strong leadership capabilities and the right outlook to build maintain a positive culture.
Candidate should be focused on best-in-class service delivery, outstanding team management, and continued operational efficiency. The right candidate will balance his or her time between oversight of client deliverables, providing support for the team, and identifying additional areas where the Treasury platform can be developed to offer additional services to Gen II’s clients.
Emphasis will be placed upon operating a commercially efficient organization, building scale and developing a strong team that can effectively accommodate continued growth.
Upon employment, the Director, Head of Treasury Operations will receive a competitive salary between $150,000 – $200,000, along with a generous benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 8+ years Treasury experience including funds transfer and cash management required
- Alternative asset management, banking, or other financial services experience is preferred
- Experience with private investments and alternative asset classes highly desirable
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation a plus
- Prior experience working within a Treasury Management System required
- Prior systems implementation experience preferred
- Knowledge of and prior working experience with SWIFT and SWIFT Gateway providers
- Knowledge of best practices regarding segregation of duties and access control
- Experienced manager who is comfortable leading and interacting with staff at all levels
- Commercially minded and focused on running an efficient and scalable department
- Ability to identify areas for improvement as well as identify and implement solutions
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to craft a cohesive business case
- Highly organized and focused on process and controls
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly confident and comfortable serving as a leader
- Willingness to work on premises no less than 50% of the time.
- Willingness to continue learning and sharing existing knowledge with team members
- Ability to plan, organize, assign, review and evaluate the work of professional staff