Gen II Colorado is looking for a full-time Entry Level Administrative Staff to join our growing team of professionals. A Gen II Colorado administrative professional is organized, detail-oriented, friendly, reliable, and works well in a team environment.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Greet visitors, vendors, etc. at the front desk
- Incoming and outgoing mail distribution
- Maintain lobby and conference room spaces, including internal reservations
- Coordinate and organize employee lunches (as well as setup & cleanup)
- Maintain break room cleanliness including monthly refrigerator/freezer clean-out and the inventory, ordering, and stocking of breakroom snacks, coffee, paperware, etc.
- Maintain supply room, including the inventory, ordering, and stocking of office supplies
- Maintain and update filing, mailing, calendar, and database systems
- Assist with setup and takedown of audiovisual equipment for meetings and training
- Coordinate restaurant and other reservations
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints
- Send information, materials or documentation (electronically and/or hardcopy format)
- Various administrative tasks – mass mailings, filing, copying, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Contribute to professional team efforts as needed
As a Gen II Colorado team member, you will receive competitive pay and a generous benefits package:
- $16/hour starting pay rate plus overtime
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid medical/dental/vision insurance
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Other incentives and perks
Qualified candidates will possess the following experiences and qualities:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Previous administrative work experience desired
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Service oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
About Gen II Fund Services (Colorado), LLC
Gen II Fund Services (Colorado), LLC (“Gen II Colorado”) is the Denver office of Gen II Fund Services, LLC (“Gen II”). We are a leading fund administration and tax service provider focused entirely on serving the alternative asset management space, including private equity, real estate, and credit funds. Gen II currently has over 750 employees worldwide (over 140 in Colorado).