We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR business partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR business partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, leading performance management process, driving employee engagement, supporting employee development, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
· Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
· Managing the Performance Management process
· Managing the compensation process and programs
· Managing daily HR operations including employee questions, onboarding and offboarding
· Collaborate with Benefits Broker to manage benefits open enrollment and questions
· Managing employee relations and disputes
· Driving employee engagement initiatives
· Managing staff wellness initiatives.
· Engaging with Business heads of departments.
· Partnering with HR specialists in Recruiting, Learning & Development and Reporting
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
· 10+ years’ experience as an HR Business Partner
· Degree in human resources management or similar degree.
· Knowledge of ADP HRIS or SAP/Success Factors a plus
· Strong background in employment law and employee relations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Analytical skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Proactive nature
· Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, high EQ
· Meticulous attention to details
· Excellent leadership and organizational abilities
· Experience supporting senior executive