Gen II and iLevel are entering into an exciting new partnership, expanding Gen II’s offering to clients by providing Portfolio Monitoring and ESG reporting. The iLevel Product Manager will help to drive the short- and long-term strategy of this new offering as well as be the point-of-contact between Gen II and iLevel.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Primary point of contact for iLevel
- Work with Senior Management to determine the short- and long-term strategy of the Gen II / iLevel relationship
- Manage the Client implementation roadmap
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (concentrations in Accounting, finance or Economics a plus)
- 5-10 years’ experience in the financial services Industry
- iLevel experience a plus
- Private Equity experience a plus, including experience with portfolio monitoring
- Knowledge of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting
- Experience of the onboarding process
- Interest in technology and applications
- Demonstrate strong customer service/client relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with differing deadlines
- Impeccable attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communications
About The Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is one of the largest global independent private equity fund administrators, administering over $400 billion of private capital on behalf of its clients with offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Stamford, Dallas, and Luxembourg. Gen II offers private fund sponsors a best-in-class combination of people, process, and technology, enabling fund sponsors to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting, and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, funds of funds, real estate, energy, infrastructure, credit, co-investment, hybrid funds, feeder funds, venture capital, retail, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $400B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1, Type 2) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.