Gen II is currently seeking an Investor Relations Director (“Director”) to join our growing team of professionals. This individual will be actively involved in the services noted below on multiple client engagements.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement guidelines & best practices surrounding contact & coordination of all client deliverables
- Collaborate internally/externally to produce tactical & strategic roadmap to enhance client & investor experience.
- Establish and maintain open channels of communication with all client services teams & Principals to support best-in-class service
- Partner with Gen II technology to Identify and deploy a centralized workflow system
- Host monthly information sessions with internal stakeholders to promote best practices and facilitate the execution of op-model changes
- Host client calls on a regular cadence while effectively addressing client concerns and escalated issues
- Identify solutions & implement op-model changes to reduce cycle time on client requests & reporting, while continuing to operate with a low-risk appetite.
- Implement & maintain a staff heat map to facilitate cross-training and reduce key person risk
- Ensure Investor Relations team is managed effectively and adheres to all client service level agreements
- Perform additional duties as needed to ensure all client deliverables are met.
- Supervision, training, and evaluation of associates, supervisors, and managers
- Operate in a deadline-driven, high-volume, and constantly changing environment
- Other assigned projects
- Ensure overtime is based on business needs
Upon employment, a Director will receive a competitive annual salary between $120,000 – $160,000, commensurate with experience, along with a generous benefits package.
Qualified candidates will possess the following experience and qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of related experience, including management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of professional poise
- Customer service approach that is accommodating and action-driven
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to thrive as part of a team, while also being able to work independently
- Private equity work experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Allvue CRM experience