The Investor Services Director is integral to the Gen II operations team. The role requires meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong time management and organizational skills that thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The candidate will primarily be responsible for providing Investor Services functions to the Gen II sponsors and client service teams.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Implement guidelines & best practices surrounding contact & coordination of all client deliverables
- Collaborate internally/externally to produce tactical & strategic roadmap to enhance client & investor experience.
- Establish and maintain open channels of communication with all client services teams & Principals to support best-in-class service
- Partner with Gen II technology to Identify and deploy a centralized workflow system
- Host monthly information sessions with internal stakeholders to promote best practices and facilitate the execution of op-model changes
- Host client calls on a regular cadence while effectively addressing client concerns and escalated issues
- Identify solutions & implement op-model changes to reduce cycle time on client requests & reporting, while continuing to operate with a low-risk appetite.
- Implement & maintain staff heat map to facilitate cross-training and reduce key person risk
- Ensure Investor Relations team is managed effectively and adheres to all client service level agreements
- Perform additional duties as needed to ensure all client deliverables are met.
- Supervision, training and evaluation of associates, supervisors, and managers
- Operate in a deadline driven, high volume, and constantly changing environment
- Participate in and lead special projects
- Ensure deliverables are executed in line with Gen II best practices, policies, and procedures
- Ensure overtime is based on business needs
Job Requirements, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (concentrations in Accounting, Finance, or Economics a plus)
- 10+ years experience in the financial services industry
- Private Equity or Hedge Fund Investor Services background
- Experience with Investor Portals (Intralinks/Investment Café/Allvue/InvestorVision) a plus
- Allvue CRM experience a plus
- Strong management traits
- Demonstrate strong customer service/client relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with differing deadlines
- Impeccable attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication
The salary range for this position is $140,000-$180,000, in addition to a discretionary bonus and comprehensive benefits package. Please note that the actual salary offered within that range will depend on the candidate’s experience level.
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that all US employees are required to work a hybrid schedule, comprised of two (2) days a week in our office and three (3) days remotely.