The Investor Services Analyst is an important and integral part of the Gen II operations team. It requires thorough attention to detail and precise work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The candidate will primarily be responsible for providing Investor Services functions to the Gen II client teams.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Day-to-day maintenance of investor records across multiple internal and external systems
- Disseminate investor correspondence (capital call, distribution, partner capital statement and other sponsor communications) across various investor portal platforms
- Participate in special projects
- Liaise with the client service team to ensure efficient and excellent client service experience for Gen II’s sponsors
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (concentrations in Accounting, Finance or Economics a plus)
- 0-2 years’ experience in the financial services Industry
- Private Equity or Hedge Fund Investor Services background a plus
- Demonstrate strong customer service/client relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with differing deadlines
- Impeccable attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience with Investor Portals (Intralinks/Investment Café/SunGard DX) a plus
About The Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is one of the largest global independent private equity fund administrators, administering over $350 billion of private capital on behalf of its clients with offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Stamford, Dallas, and Luxembourg. Gen II offers private fund sponsors a best-in-class combination of people, process, and technology, enabling fund sponsors to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting, and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, funds of funds, real estate, energy, infrastructure, credit, co-investment, hybrid funds, feeder funds, venture capital, retail, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $350B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1, Type 2) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.