Investor Services Manager – Denver, CO
Investor Services Manager
The Investor Services manager is an integral individual within the Gen II operations team. The role requires meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong time management and organizational skills that thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The candidate will primarily be responsible for providing Investor Services functions to the Gen II sponsors and client service teams.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure staff adherence to Implemented guidelines & best practices surrounding contact & coordination of all client deliverables
- Support the implementation of a tactical & strategic roadmap to enhance client & investor experience.
- Establish and maintain open channels of communication with all client services teams & Principals to support best in class service
- Partner with Gen II technology to Identify and implement centralized workflow system
- Engage in monthly information sessions with internal stakeholders to promote best practices and facilitate the execution of op-model changes
- Engage in client calls on a regular cadence while effectively addressing client concerns and escalated issues
- Identify solutions & implement op-model changes to reduce cycle time on client requests & reporting, while continuing to operate with a low-risk appetite.
- Implement & maintain staff heat map to facilitate cross training and reduce key person risk
- Ensure the Investor Services team is managed effectively and adheres to all client service level agreements
- Perform additional duties as needed to ensure all client deliverables are met.
- Supervision, training and evaluation of associates, and supervisors
- Operate in a deadline driven, high volume and constantly changing environment
- Participate in and lead special projects
- Ensure deliverables are executed in line with Gen II best practices, policies and procedures
- Ensure overtime is based on business needs
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (concentrations in Accounting, Finance or Economics a plus)
- 7+ years’ experience in the financial services Industry
- Private Equity or Hedge Fund Investor Services background
- Experience with Investor Portals (Intralinks/Investment Café/Allvue/InvestorVision) a plus
- Allvue CRM experience a plus
- Strong management traits
- Demonstrate strong customer service/client relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with differing deadlines
- Impeccable attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication
The salary range for this position is $90,000-$140,000, in addition to a discretionary bonus and comprehensive benefits package. Please note that the actual salary offer within that range will depend on the candidate’s experience level.
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that all US employees are required to work a hybrid schedule, comprised of two (2) days a week in our office and three (3) days remotely.