Gen II Fund Services LLC is seeking a Manager to join its Management Company services department. This role requires a detailed and organized individual to work closely with a team of professionals to provide guidance and deliver accurate and timely monthly/quarterly client deliverables.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Director/Managing Director to manage daily client deliverables
- Manage the operations and accounting of an existing private equity management company client independently
- Responsible for review of monthly, quarterly, annual client deliverables and adherence to the firm’s Quality Control procedures
- Perform detailed review of Financial Statements and supporting workpapers to ensure preparation in accordance with GAAP
- Lead client conference calls to address clients’ ongoing service needs
- Ability to interface and manage a client/ business with limited guidance
- Able to supervise staff if required by client and team
- Oversee and provide guidance with onboarding new clients to provide insights on best practices and operational procedures
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of relevant Corporate Accounting experience preferred.
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting
- Ability to learn on the job quickly, apply learning to clients and recommend solutions to issues
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to think independently, prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Extensive Microsoft suite skills – Excel (pivots), Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Willingness to partner with others across the firm and comfortable interacting with team members of all levels
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for working with people and staff development
- Able to work well in a dynamic environment and recommend process improvement
- CPA preferred, but not required