Management Company Onboarding Supervisor – New York, NY
Gen II Fund Services LLC is seeking a Supervisor to join its Management Company Onboarding team. This role requires a detailed and organized individual to work closely with a team of professionals to provide guidance and help with client onboarding.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Director/Managing Director to manage new client onboarding
- Help with/ supervise historical data transitions of existing private equity management company clients
- Responsible for the initial setup of monthly, quarterly, and annual client deliverables
- Lead client conference calls to address clients’ onboarding needs
- Able to supervise staff
- Oversee and provide guidance on the onboarding of new clients to provide insights into best practices and operational procedures
Job Requirements, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of relevant Corporate Accounting experience preferred.
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting
- Ability to learn on the job quickly, apply learning to clients, and recommend solutions to issues
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to think independently, prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Extensive Microsoft suite skills – Excel (pivots), Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Willingness to partner with others across the firm and comfortable interacting with team members of all levels
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for working with people and staff development
- Able to work well in a dynamic environment and recommend process improvement
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that all US employees are required to work a hybrid schedule, comprised of two (2) days a week in our office and three (3) days remotely.