The Marketing Analytics Analyst will be responsible for creating data-driven insights about the impact of our marketing campaigns.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- In this role the individual will design, develop, and maintain reports, conduct data analysis, and provide actionable insights to improve marketing campaigns
- Identify and analyze metrics to measure and optimize the marketing efforts
- Develop and maintain marketing performance dashboards to provide transparency into important metrics across the marketing organization
- Ability to interpret, report, and present findings to senior management
- Translate data into insights and stories which drive change in marketing strategy and tactics
- Communicate and present data and insights to business
- Evaluate how initiatives perform; use learnings to inform future initiatives
- Responsible for running marketing analytics plans and reporting insights to the business
- Build contact reports from various sources to help drive marketing campaigns
Job Requirements, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Highly analytical; compiles and analyzes datasets to glean insights/opportunities
- Data visualization tools familiarity
- At least 2 years of experience as a marketing analyst working with data from digital campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$88,000, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. Please note that the actual salary offered within that range will depend on the candidate’s experience level.
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that all US employees are required to work a hybrid schedule, comprised of two (2) days a week in our office and three (3) days remotely.