Gen II is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing team’s existing programs and assist with developing new initiatives aligned with our overall strategy. The Marketing Coordinator will be a part of our Sales and Marketing team and report to the Marketing Director.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan by conducting market research and organizing data, such as sales analytics and forecasts
- Manage all sales support materials, ensuring the accuracy of all materials, as required
- Plan and manage meetings, events, and conferences by identifying appropriate events, coordinating the requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules, and managing attendees
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
Job Requirements, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, communications, or public relations within a technology-enabled service business
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$70,000, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. Please note that the actual salary offered within that range will depend on the candidate’s experience level.
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that all US employees are required to work a hybrid schedule, comprised of two (2) days a week in our office and three (3) days remotely.