We’re looking for a dynamic Presentation Specialist who has a passion for design and an eye for detail – must also have an excellent understanding of all things PowerPoint. The Presentation Designer is responsible for leading Gen II’s efforts in producing powerful presentations.
The ideal Presentation Specialist has advanced information design knowledge and can take sketches and thoughts and turn them into presentations with graphics, information visualizations, and animations.
The hiring managers want to see a relevant and current presentation and design work, ideally from the financial / banking industry that shows attention to detail
Presentation Specialist Requirements:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in presentation design support at a corporate level
- Expertise in using PowerPoint to ensure consistency in the look, feel, and voice of internal and external presentations
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Work directly with Co-Founders, Principals, and the BD team in a fast-paced and quick turnaround environment
- Creation of engaging PowerPoint presentations, with compelling content and visuals, for executives, sales, and client service.
- Ensure consistency with corporate branding guidelines, templates, and style sheets
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree required