Fund Accountant will be responsible for providing accounting services including preparation and processing of transactions and financial statements with supporting schedules and work papers.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Cash processing and bank reconciliations
- Record journal entries
- Maintain general ledger
- Prepare and set up workpapers and checklists
- Prepare financial statements and footnotes
- Prepare partner capital account information
- Investor capital call/distribution processing
- Liaise with the client’s independent auditors
Job Requirements, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time