Fund Accountant – New York, NY
Fund Accountant will be responsible for providing accounting services including preparation and processing of transactions and financial statements with supporting schedules and work papers.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Cash processing and bank reconciliations
- Record journal entries
- Maintain general ledger
- Prepare and set up workpapers and checklists
- Prepare financial statements and footnotes
- Prepare partner capital account information
- Investor capital call/ distribution processing
- Liaise with the client’s independent auditors
Job Requirements, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$75,000, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. Please note that the actual salary offered within that range will depend on the candidate’s experience level.
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that all US employees are required to work a hybrid schedule, comprised of two (2) days a week in our office and three (3) days remotely.