Fund Accountant will be responsible for providing accounting services including preparation and processing of transactions and financial statements with supporting schedules and work papers.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Cash processing and bank reconciliations
- Record journal entries
- Maintain general ledger
- Prepare and set up workpapers and checklists
- Prepare financial statements and footnotes
- Prepare partner capital account information
- Investor capital call/distribution processing
- Liaise with the client’s independent auditors
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum GPA of 3.3
About The Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is one of the largest global independent private equity fund administrators, administering over $350 billion of private capital on behalf of its clients with offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Stamford, Dallas, and Luxembourg. Gen II offers private fund sponsors a best-in-class combination of people, process, and technology, enabling fund sponsors to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting, and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, funds of funds, real estate, energy, infrastructure, credit, co-investment, hybrid funds, feeder funds, venture capital, retail, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $350B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1, Type 2) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.