Senior Fund Accountant will be responsible for providing accounting services including preparation and processing of transactions and financial statements with supporting schedules and work papers.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Examine and analyze accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting standards
- Review work-papers, prepare call and distribution letters, calculate carried interest, and allocate profits and losses in accordance with Fund Governing Agreement with special allocations for blocked or tax-exempt Partners
- Prepare Consolidated Financial Statements with footnotes
- Analyze investment documents and properly set up investment structures including holding companies, AIV’s and blockers
- Calculate current and deferred tax expense/benefit and related deferred tax assets/liabilities
- Train new employees and assist with new fund transition and/or set up
Job Requirements, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Must have a working knowledge of consolidations with non-controlling interest
- Must have a working knowledge of realized and unrealized waterfall allocations
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a private equity fund accounting position
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.