The candidate will be a part of the Gen II Technology Group. The Production Support Manager is responsible for the maintenance, support, and retirement/upgrade of systems that are at the core of our firm. The candidate will strategize on the approach, collaborate on business needs, and partner with the in-house team and external providers to measure performance and support needs over time. The candidate will be accountable for client experience and satisfaction based on uptime reliability, performance, and smooth operations of the infrastructure & commercial applications support including issue resolution. The Production Support Manager will be responsible for establishing strong partnerships with those vendors, In-house development staff and set clear expectations on application performance, support needs, and frequent issue trends.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
· Owning the Internal and external client satisfaction and experience
· Perform Infrastructure & application support leadership functions, such as defining strategy, measuring application performance, impact on infrastructure, defining KPI’s, and mentoring team members.
· Balancing the day-to-day with the bigger picture and longer-term vision.
· Responsible for establishing and managing the IT production support budget.
· Responsible for managing Third Party Service providers, support desk etc.
· Responsive to a distributed / highly remote user base.
· Continue to build best in class Production support desk with service levels for identifying recurring issues and owning the resolution to completion
· Cultivate and build a Service Level Agreement and due date focused engineering culture.
· Collaborate with your peers and leadership to help define our technical direction and product/project roadmaps.
· Communicate frequently with all stakeholders to provide project status, risk analysis, technical recommendations and resource constraints that may impact strategic direction.
· Troubleshoot production issues and support triage, reporting and correction of production software.
· Participate in SOC 1 & SOC2 accreditation.
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
· Comfortable working hands-on while leading and growing a small team.
· Demonstrated experience managing IT support teams and developing direct reports through promotion, performance review communication, accountability, motivation/engagement.
· Demonstrated experience with any public cloud.
· Deep understanding of how to build an efficient IT support operation including proactive monitoring and high levels of automation.
· A history of working in fast-moving environments handling multiple, competing priorities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience a plus.