New York City based Private Equity Fund Administration Firm is looking for a Senior Compensation/HRIS Analyst
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Analyze, maintain, and troubleshoot human resource information systems and other human resources computer applications and systems.
- Train employees on system usage. Lead projects which impact data maintenance on the HRIS, including mass updates.
- Plan and develop analyses, reports, and presentations. May act as administrator to create security model based on functional responsibilities and configure HR system to enforce the security access to data.
- Participate in salary surveys and analyze data from survey sources to determine competitiveness both internally and externally.
- Price new jobs utilizing salary surveys or slotting. Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management. Write job descriptions and maintain database of all job descriptions.
- Assist in preparation of merit increase and incentive programs and budgeting.
- Produce weekly and monthly HR data analytics reports.
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Typical years’ experience in field of 6-8 years.
- Human Resource Professional Certification such as PHR, SHRM – CP or other HR certification.
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR, business, or related field.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in processes and procedures in a rapidly changing environment. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Superior problem solving, judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability to think independently, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Extensive Microsoft suite skills – Excel (pivots), Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong leadership skills and management skills.
- Experience in ADP Workforce Now or Workday a plus.
About The Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is one of the largest global independent private equity fund administrators, administering over
$400 billion of private capital on behalf of its clients with offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Stamford, Dallas, and Luxembourg. Gen II offers private fund sponsors a best-in-class combination of people, process, and technology, enabling fund sponsors to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting, and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, funds of funds, real estate, energy, infrastructure, credit, co-investment, hybrid funds, feeder funds, venture capital, retail, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $400B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1, Type 2) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.