JOB TITLE: eFront Engineer
DEPARTMENT: Technology Department
Employing Company: Gen II Luxembourg Services SARL
Gen II Fund Services is one of the largest global independent private equity fund administrators, with $350 billion of private capital under administration. The group has over 500 employees, with several offices across the United States (New York, Stanford, Boston, San Francisco and Dallas) and in Luxembourg.
The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, funds of funds, real estate, energy, infrastructure, credit, co-investment, hybrid funds, feeder funds, venture capital, retail and managed accounts.
THE LUXEMBOURG BUSINESS
In December 2019, Gen II completed the acquisition of Quilvest Luxembourg Services, with Quilvest Private Equity remaining as a client of the newly established Gen II Luxembourg Services. The business offers Private Equity and Real Estate administration services, supporting over $5 Billion of assets and providing Gen II US clients with the capability to have a Luxembourg base of operations and trusted partner in Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the established Luxembourg entity and become a key member of our team further developing the business. The role sits within the Technology Team, which currently consists of five people reporting to the Head of Technology.
- Assisting and interfacing with business (including Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt, Fund Service departments)
- Provide qualitative analysis of business user needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements
- Perform eFront setup, advanced customizations, server side and configuration changes
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in functional and technical areas
- Work closely with BI Report developers, Functional Team leaders and Project Managers
- Perform support, user training and solution demonstrations and presentations
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Mathematics or related area
- 2-4 years of previous working experience
- First experience in eFront FrontInvest solutions
- Accounting knowledge and experience in the Alternative Investments industry being an asset
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- You are able to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- You are a strong team player, able to build positive and collaborative relationships within the whole IT team
- You are detail oriented with good organizational skills
- You are able to work autonomously, taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities with a commitment to delivering high quality work
- You have excellent organizational skills complemented by a “can do” attitude
- You can meet tight deadlines and to work under pressure
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English, French is seen as an asset